All Equine Assisted Learnings sessions are confidential. You are free to discuss anything with your practitioner and know that your personal information will not be shared.
Please note there are three exceptions to the above:
1. When disclosure is required to prevent clear and imminent danger to yourself and others.
2. When legal requirements demand that confidential material be revealed.
3. You agree to inform your practitioner if you come under the care of any health care professional such as a psychotherapist, psychologist, counsellor, mental health social worker, psychiatrist or related professional during the course of our EAL relationship. If you are under this type of medical or psychological treatment, you must provide written permission from your practitioner stating their permission for you to attend EAL sessions.
Equine Assisted Learning (EAL)
The Client (you) is aware that EAL is in no way to be construed as psychological counselling or any type of therapy. EAL is a specific social-emotional skills building, experiential learning modality. EAL results are not guaranteed. The Client must enter into the EAL sessions with the full understanding that they are responsible for creating their own personal learning and results. The Client is aware that their EAL outcomes are dependent on their level of commitment and participation throughout the process.
All EAL sessions
· Rescheduling or cancelling of appointments should be done at least 24 hours before the planned session time to avoid a full fee charge.
· Cancellations within 24 hours from the session start time, will not be refunded.
· You may reschedule a cancelled session up to two (2) times before forfeiting payment for that session.
Payment must be made prior to the session.
· EFT can be made to
o ANZ BANK AUSTRALIA
o ACC NAME: Free Rein Wellbeing
o BSB: 013 735 ACC: 4300 7559 8
o Please use your Invoice number as your reference.
· Credit/Debit Cards over the phone or using your Invoice Link, this payment type may incur a surcharge.
· To abide by the mutually agreed time frames to complete all commitments
· To ensure we keep EAL Appointments
· To honour our commitments to each other
· To develop our EAL relationship as an open, honest and trusting relationship
· To follow direction and instruction from Facilitators and Free Rein Staff while on the property or working with the horses/animals, for the safety of everyone involved.
· That frightening or being intentionally cruel or aggressive to the horses/animals may result in the termination of Free Rein Services.
· Return the signed and dated Equine Assisted Learning Agreement Form to Free Rein Wellbeing. You can either scan or photograph the document and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Book in Your Session via Email or Phone with your practitioner. Payment prior to your session will confirm your booking.
· All Forms must be completed and returned at least 48 hours prior to the first session,
o EAL Client Info Form
o EAL Participation Agreement
o EAL Services Agreement
· At the Completion of Each session, you may be invited to complete a Session Review Form.
· Free Rein will provide Text and/or Email Reminders 24/48 hours prior to your session.